Freshman To-Do List
- Join the Canvas Page for the most updated information, announcements, and presentations. The Online Student Planner, also located on Canvas, provide important information.
- Schedule a meeting with your guidance counselor.
- Go to www.FACTS.org to use the site’s ePEP & Evaluations, which can help you plan and monitor your progress toward your future goals.
- If you plan to attend college, talk to your guidance counselor about college prep programs, including Honors classes, AP classes.
- Start smart with your grades. High school can be overwhelming at first, but it’s much easier to maintain a good GPA than it is to pull one up from the trenches.
- If you have trouble finding a summer job, spend time volunteering or working on a special project that will enhance your resume.
- Visit College Planning Guide – Freshman