Attention Students and Parents:
To purchase a parking space for 2016-2017 school year, a student must have and meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Show Proof of Residency within the boundaries of the school using one of the following (the address listed must match the address on the student’s driver’s license):
- Copy of a utility bill
- Copy of a properly executed lease agreement
- Copy of a mortgage statement
- Copy of an affidavit of residence
- Be cleared of all school obligations from the previous school year(s)
- Have an unweighted 2.0 GPA
- Meet district attendance requirements
- Attend and complete WRHS Driver’s Safety Class.
Spaces are limited, and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. It is the expectation that at the time of purchase, students have the documents/requirements listed above. Parking permits will not be sold if these requirements are not met.
All applicants must complete the PARKING WRHS APPLICATION-Required
The cost is $15.
*Students who purchase a parking permit are expected to sign-up and attend the Safe Behind the Wheel-Wiregrass driver safety course. Dates and times for this course will be announced and posted. Failure to attend this free course will result in revocation of the student’s driving privilege.