Pasco County Schools is hosting a virtual College and Career Fair. The purpose of this event is to ensure information is shared with families across the district as they plan for college entrance and/or careers after high school.
We will be hosting representatives from state and local universities and colleges, members of the U.S. Armed Forces, and community workforce partners.
Registered attendees can sign up for presentations on the following topics:
- College Application Process
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- Florida Bright Futures Program
- Collegiate Athletics
- Career Exploration Resources
- Options After High School
- Resources for Students with Disabilities
- ACT/SAT Test Information
Registration opens Feb. 8th, 2021