To serve and support all athletic programs, student athletes, and coaches (recognized under FHSAA) at Wiregrass Ranch High School without regard to race, color, creed, or gender, while functioning within the policy of the School Board of Pasco County and the policies and procedures or the WRHS Handbook
2018-2019 School Year WRHS Athletic Booster Meeting Date
May 29, 2018 Meeting Minutes
*Meetings are set for the second Monday of each month. Meetings begin at 6:30pm
August 13, 2018
September 10, 2018
October 8, 2018
November 12, 2018
December 10, 2018
January 14, 2019
February 11, 2019
March 11, 2019
April 18, 2019
June 10, 2019
What We Do
- The operation of the concession stand for every home game, meet, match, and/or athletic event, to include the purchase and maintenance of equipment, supplies and food. A portion of the proceeds are then given to the sport that provides volunteers to work the concession stand so they can put the money towards the expenses of their choice.
- Four annual athletic scholarships for WRHS athletes in the amount of $500.00 each.
- Pays for half of the cost (hotel, meals, etc.) of any WRHS athlete/team that goes to district, regional, or state competitions.
- Provides volunteer opportunities for our WRHS students needing volunteer hours to Bright Futures or other scholarship requirements.
- Supports all WRHS Athletic Teams with the occasional purchase of equipment and/or supplies needed by the teams.
- Pays for all of the JV and Varsity “end of season” pins and letters for every WRHS sport.
- The maintenance of a bank account for every WRHS Sport, which includes bank fees, charges, and accounting costs of same.
- Supports the athletic trainer by purchasing supplies and equipment needed for the health and safety of our student athletes.
Who We Are
|Joanna Chellew||Executive Trustee|
|Stephanie Helton||Vice President|
|Karen Kazmorck||Executive Trustee|
|Michelle Biglow||Trustee/Concession Coordinator|