To serve and support all athletic programs, student-athletes, and coaches (recognized under FHSAA) at Wiregrass Ranch High School without regard to race, color, creed, or gender, while functioning within the policy of the School Board of Pasco County and the policies and procedures or the WRHS Handbook
Who We Are
2021 – 2022 WRHS Athletic Boosters Board
- President – Mike Schulze
- Vice-President – Stephanie Helton
- Treasurer – Nataliya Fillers
- Secretary – Tracy Dachisen
- Concessions – Ian Boyle and Jason Porter
- SIGN UP to Volunteer- Click Here
Become a member!
- August 24th
- September 28th
- October 26th
- Tuesday, November 9th
- Tuesday, December 14th
- January 25th
- February 22nd
- March 22nd
- April 26th
- May 24th
What We Do
- The operation of the concession stand for every home game, meet, match, and/or athletic event, to include the purchase and maintenance of equipment, supplies and food. A portion of the proceeds are then given to the sport that provides volunteers to work the concession stand so they can put the money towards the expenses of their choice.
- Four annual athletic scholarships for WRHS athletes in the amount of $500.00 each.
- Pays for half of the cost (hotel, meals, etc.) of any WRHS athlete/team that goes to district, regional, or state competitions.
- Provides volunteer opportunities for our WRHS students needing volunteer hours to Bright Futures or other scholarship requirements.
- Supports all WRHS Athletic Teams with the occasional purchase of equipment and/or supplies needed by the teams.
- Pays for all of the JV and Varsity “end of season” pins and letters for every WRHS sport.
- The maintenance of a bank account for every WRHS Sport, which includes bank fees, charges, and accounting costs of same.
- Supports the athletic trainer by purchasing supplies and equipment needed for the health and safety of our student-athletes.
2021 Senior Scholarship Information
- Daniel DiSalvo – Florida State University
- Romal EsteMcDonald – University of Florida
- Sebastian Hernandez – Daytona State College
- Natalie Joles – Florida State University
- Mia Mengel – University of Central Florida