To serve and support all athletic programs, student-athletes, and coaches (recognized under FHSAA) at Wiregrass Ranch High School without regard to race, color, creed, or gender, while functioning within the policy of the School Board of Pasco County and the policies and procedures or the WRHS Handbook
2021 Senior Scholarship Information
The deadline to apply is 2:00 pm Tuesday, May 11, 2021
The Wiregrass Ranch High School Athletic Booster Club will be providing six (6) $500.00 athletic scholarships for the
2020-2021 academic school year. The scholarship is intended to reward athletes for their participation in the Wiregrass
Ranch High School Sports, their support of the WRHS Athletic Booster Club and the community. This scholarship is given
annually to student-athletes who will be continuing their education at a college, university, academy, or joining the
Armed Services. These one-time $500.00 awards are not based on financial need.
*Meetings are set for the first Tuesday of each month. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm
- Oct 6, 2020
- Nov 3,2020
- Dec 1, 2020
- Jan 5, 2021
- Feb 2, 2021
- Mar 2, 2021
- Apr 6, 2021
- May 4, 2021
What We Do
- The operation of the concession stand for every home game, meet, match, and/or athletic event, to include the purchase and maintenance of equipment, supplies and food. A portion of the proceeds are then given to the sport that provides volunteers to work the concession stand so they can put the money towards the expenses of their choice.
- Four annual athletic scholarships for WRHS athletes in the amount of $500.00 each.
- Pays for half of the cost (hotel, meals, etc.) of any WRHS athlete/team that goes to district, regional, or state competitions.
- Provides volunteer opportunities for our WRHS students needing volunteer hours to Bright Futures or other scholarship requirements.
- Supports all WRHS Athletic Teams with the occasional purchase of equipment and/or supplies needed by the teams.
- Pays for all of the JV and Varsity “end of season” pins and letters for every WRHS sport.
- The maintenance of a bank account for every WRHS Sport, which includes bank fees, charges, and accounting costs of same.
- Supports the athletic trainer by purchasing supplies and equipment needed for the health and safety of our student athletes.
Who We Are
2020-2021 WRHS Athletic Booster Board
President- Dale Stubblefield
Vice President- Stephanie Helton
Treasurer- Lou Alers
Secretary- Tracy Dachisen and Mike Schulze
Concessions- Jason Porter and Ian Boyle