Fall 2021 Registration
This week is Fall DE Registration for all students taking Dual Enrollment courses at PHSC. After registering via your PHSC portal, you must provide your high school counselor with a copy of your PHSC schedule. At that time, your WRHS schedule will be reviewed for possible adjustments. We will have a bucket in the WRHS main office for you to drop off your PHSC schedules. In order to access online registration, your dynamic form should have been completed and approved by one of our school counselors and a PHSC advisor. Students who do not meet deadlines may experience a delay in the registration process beyond the initial registration window. If you are taking a dual enrollment course at the WRHS campus, you do not have to complete the online registration at PHSC.
Click Here for Dual Enrollment Information: https://wrhs.pasco.k12.fl.us/dual-enrollment/
Fall 2021 Dynamic Form & Registration Consolidated Steps
PHSC Website Link: https://phsc.edu/
Steps to complete dual enrollment online registration:
https://phsc.edu/future-student (For Future Students)
The dynamic form link is on the top right and is called the 2021 Fall Dual Enrollment Request Form for Charter and Public Schools.
Step 4 – Complete the Dual Enrollment Request Form
For technical assistance, contact the PHSC Help Desk at (727) 816-3311.
Additional Information: This information expands on the information that has been outlined in sequential steps above.
Eligible dual enrollment students should utilize the Fall 2021 Dual Enrollment Online Registration Worksheet to find important dates and to make plans for Summer dual enrollment coursework. In order for students to be able to register online during their assigned time, students and parents/guardians must meet the deadlines listed on the online registration worksheet. Below are a few important reminders when planning for Summer Dual Enrollment.
- Dual Enrollment students can only take courses during Fall Term I (8/16-12/3)
- The number of credit hours that can be accessed is:
- Rising 12th grade DE students may only register for Fall Term I (8/16-12/3)and may enroll in no more than 16 credit hours (online or face to face).
- Rising 11th grade DE students may only register for Fall Term I (8/16-12/3) and may enroll in no more than 16 credit hours (online or face to face).
- Rising 10th grade DE students may only register for Fall Term I (8/16-12/3) and may enroll in no more than 16 credit hours (online or face to face.)
- Rising 9th grade DE students may enroll in 3 credit hours online during Fall Term I (8/16-12/3).
- Any student taking an online course for the first time must take the PHSC online readiness course through Canvas. Click here for more information on how to complete this.
- All DE students must complete the DE orientation in Canvas. Students who have not completed this will have a hold placed on their Spring registration. Click here for more information on how to complete this.
If you have questions about the dual enrollment registration process, please contact your school counselor. For more information, please visit the PHSC website.
Click below for directions on completing the online registration process:
- School Counselors
- Here you can find a helpful step-by-step registration guide created by Leann Joustra.
Below is a YouTube video we provide students regarding registering. For DE students, only courses they have been approved for, and have seats available, will show as options for them to register.
For the Spring 2021 Term, only students new to Dual Enrollment will have to take the PERT as one of their requirements. See below for appointments.
PHSC has shared that in-person testing has now been expanded until their remote testing service is launched. Students may register to take the PERT on any campus at https://www2.registerblast.com/phsc/Exam/List.
PHSC has virtual drop-in advising available. As your dual enrollment students are registering for classes if they have questions or difficulties it would be most efficient if they used the virtual advising system. If the advisor working with the student’s needs they can always reach out to the academic advisor assigned to the student’s high school.
Students will access the system from a link at the top of the PHSC home page. Please see below: “Virtual Drop-In Advising Appointment”. The student will see this PHSC Virtual Walk-In Advising Lobby Slide once they’ve logged in using the Zoom link (on the right-hand side of the page they are taken to).