Spring Dual Enrollment Textbook Return: updated 5/25
Students will be contacted to let them know they have materials to pick-up on Tuesday. Anyone putting mach forms in now will have to have materials ordered so we will contact them via email to let them know when their materials are ready because they may have to be ordered.
DE Textbooks Drop OFF – Updated 5/25
For any seniors who missed textbook drop off the past two weeks, they may drop off their books at the district office, 7205 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., Bldg. 3N, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638, on Tuesday, June 2, 2020, from 9-12.
We are requesting underclassmen to wait until the end of summer to drop off their textbooks.
DE Textbooks PICK UP- updated 5/25
Any students who need to pick up textbooks will be able to pick them up at district office,7205 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., Bldg. 3N, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638, on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 from 9-12.
Access codes are being emailed to students through their Pasco County School email address.
Here is the mach form for students to request DE textbooks and access codes. We will check this link on Wednesday for the next couple of weeks and place orders on Thursday with PHSC. We will notify students when their materials are available.
Spring Textbook Return:
- The form on the flyer must be completed 48 hours prior to the date of return.
- This will be done through a drive-thru process in front of the school or building.
- You will not need to get out of your car and we ask that when you return the books you follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and only have one person in the car, if possible. If not, please have the passenger seat empty.
- Please bring your own pen with you and have your books in a disposable bag in the trunk of your car for easy access for district staff.
Summer Textbook Pick-Up:
- The form on the flyer must be completed 48 hours prior to the date of pick-up.
- Pick-up will be done through a drive-thru process in front of the school or building.
- You will not need to get out of your car and we ask that when you return the books you follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and only have one person in the car, if possible. If not, please have the passenger side empty.
- Please bring your own pen with you.
- We will ask that you open the trunk of your car in order safely provide you your textbooks.
- NOTE: We will not be writing vouchers for summer pick-up due to PHSC campuses being closed. Due to this some materials may have to be ordered based on demand.
PHSC Virtual Proctoring Option for Common Placement Testing FAQ
Summer DE Registration
Summer 2020 Registration
For more information please visit the District Website: http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/oll/page/dual-enrollment
Eligible dual enrollment students should utilize the Summer Dual Enrollment Course Request Form to find important dates and to make plans for Summer dual enrollment coursework. In order for students to be able to register online during their assigned time, students and parents/guardians must meet the deadlines listed on the online registration worksheet. This year is a quick turn around due to delays from COVID19 so please begin the process as quickly as possible. Students should reach out to their counselor via email to review their course selections and gain their approval prior to submtting their form. Below are a few important reminders when planning for Summer Dual Enrollment.
- Dual Enrollment students can only take courses during Summer Term III 5/21-7/30
- The number of credit hours that can be accessed are:
- Current 11th grade students – 8 credit hours
- Current 10th grade students – 7 credit hours
- Current 9th grade students – 3 credit hours online
- Any student taking an online course for the first time must take the PHSC online readiness course through Canvas. Click here for more information on how to complete this.
- All DE students must complete the DE orientation in Canvas. Students who have not completed this will have a hold placed on their Summer registration. Click here for more information on how to complete this.
If you have questions about the dual enrollment registration process, please contact your school counselor. For more information, please visit the PHSC website.
Click below for directions on completing the online registration process:
Collegiate High School students click here for course registration information.
Fall DE Registration
Fall Dual Enrollment registration season is upon us. In order to be guaranteed registration during the dates and times specified by PHSC, students and parents must complete the online terms and conditions and enter their course requests by May 27th. Prior to completing these steps online, students must send their online registration worksheet to their counselor via email for review and approval. Given that PHSC courses may only be available online this fall, we highly encourage all students to access and complete the online readiness course now.
- Please access the district website which contains the Fall Online Registration Worksheet for important upcoming dates and deadlines for Fall Registration.
- Students must send their online registration worksheet to their counselor via email for review and approval. Please use this document to find the dates and times for fall registration.
- Please note that students who are taking an online course for the first time must complete the online readiness course through Canvas. Completion of the PHSC online readiness course is required prior to registering in any online dual enrollment courses. Given that PHSC courses may only be available online this fall, we highly encourage all students to access and complete the online readiness course now.
- Completion of the Student Orientation online is also REQUIRED for all DE students. Students who have not completed this course will not be able to register for Fall courses. Visit https://admissions.phsc.edu/start/high-school/dual-enroll/faq to access directions on how to complete the orientation.
Please contact your school counselor regarding questions you may have.
PHSC and the Pasco County School District are actively working on the Articulation Agreement for Dual Enrollment for the 2020 – 2021 school year and are not anticipating any major changes to the current agreement. However, the ongoing COVID-19 situation requires planning for potential changes to processes – such as how students take a placement test. Information is being gathered and a decision has yet to be made.
Currently, all in-person student services at PHSC campuses, including testing, are suspended until at least April 15th. The school district will be kept apprised of any changes going forward and will communicate those changes to staff.
For our DE students, Tina Stavrou will still remain the teacher on record, and students may continue to work on the pre-existing course for the 2019-20 school year. Students may continue to send their certificate of completion to their school counselors and copy [email@example.com]Tina Stavrou.
Start the process now if you are interested and start the process:
Once you’ve completed the application, you will need to take the PERT. See Mrs. Billington for your GPA sheet before you head over to PHSC.