PHSC deadline to drop a class is this Friday, August 28th, by 4:00 p.m.
Students who wish to drop a class scheduled with PHSC may do so by logging into WISE and selecting “Drop Course” from the left-hand navigation bar. The deadline to drop a class is this Friday, August 28th, by 4:00 p.m.
PHSC Fall 2020 Dual Enrollment/Registration Information
- Beginning on August 10th, students will register for their DE classes.
- Please visit the website on our district page regarding Dual Enrollment to ensure you are aware of all criteria and expectations, as well as updates.
- For PHSC classes that are not on our campus, click here for textbook information.
Carefully read all of the following information:
Approved WRHS Students, be advised that in order to be able to access the online registration through PHSC, you must have completed ALL the following:
- On-line Course Request Sheet* http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/library/oll/Fall_2020_Dual_Enrollment_Online_Registration_.pdf
- DE Orientation Course (found on your myPHSC canvas account) Click here for more information on how to complete this.
- Your DE Online Course (found on your myPHSC canvas account) Click here for more information on how to complete this.
As a friendly reminder, if a student has not completed the DE New Student Orientation in their myPHSC Canvas, they will not be able to register since it places a hold on their account. This does include students who are taking courses on the high school campus.
Students are able to see if they have the restriction by logging into their WISE account and selecting “Restrictions/Obligations”. If the hold is there, they will need to log into their myPHSC, from phsc.edu, to gain access to their Canvas. That is where they can locate, and complete, the DE Orientation.
If they are unaware of their myPHSC login information, it is listed on the home screen of their WISE account. It is the same information they used to login to complete the Dynamic Form.
Beginning Monday, August 10, PHSC will have virtual drop-in advising available. As your dual enrollment students are registering for classes if they have questions or difficulties it would be most efficient if they used the virtual advising system. If the advisor working with the student’s needs they can always reach out to the academic advisor assigned to the student’s high school.
Students will access the system from a link at the top of the PHSC home page. Please see below: “Virtual Drop-In Advising Appointment”. The student will see this PHSC Virtual Walk-In Advising Lobby Slide once they’ve logged in using the Zoom link (on the right-hand side of the page they are taken to).