Dual Enrollment Registration Fall 2022
Pasco-Hernando State College (PHSC) utilizes an online Dual Enrollment (DE) application/registration process. This process is now open to all eligible students.
- New DE students complete an online application at https://100891engagecms.campusnexus.cloud/custom-portal/user-profile/login?ReturnUrl=https%3a%2f%2f100891engagecms.campusnexus.cloud%2f
The deadline for the application is August 8, 2022.
- Eligible students complete this DE Course Request Planning Worksheet (bottom) and meet with their High School Counselor by May 16, 2022. Students and parents must log-in to digitally sign the Terms and Conditions online and to enter the courses from their Course Request Planning Worksheet. Access to the Terms and Conditions and the Online Dual Enrollment Request Form is available via the PHSC website: https://admissions.phsc.edu/start/high-school/dual-enroll/charter-public.
- Dual Enrollment courses offered on a student’s high school campus must be taken at the high school and not on the PHSC campus. WRHS offers CGS 1100, ENC 1101, LIT 2110, and POS 2041.
- Pasco eSchool is offering GEB 1011, GEB 2112, SPC 2608, SPN 1120, and SPN 1121 in the Fall. Students who are interested in taking one or more of these courses should plan to take the course through eSchool.
- These class must be requested “On the high school campus,” even if through Pasco eSchool.
- High School Counselors approve or deny the requests May 27, 2022.
- Students will receive email notification from a PHSC Academic Advisor of approved/denied DE courses by June 10, 2022. This email will be sent to each student’s PHSC email address.
- Students will register through their student portal and WISE, on the following the dates and times below, for approved courses.
The deadlines indicated above must be met in order to access online registration during the dates and times outlined below. Students who do not meet deadlines may experience a delay in the registration process beyond the initial registration window.
All students may register beginning August 1st @ 8AM. See the worksheet below for specific dates and times based on grade level and college credits earned.
If you need additional assistance filing out the online request process, please use these links:
- Here you can find a helpful step-by-step registration guide created by Leann Joustra.
Below is a YouTube video we provide students regarding registering. For DE students, only courses they have been approved for, and have seats available, will show as options for them to register.
PHSC has virtual drop-in advising available. As your dual enrollment students are registering for classes if they have questions or difficulties it would be most efficient if they used the virtual advising system. If the advisor working with the student’s needs they can always reach out to the academic advisor assigned to the student’s high school.
Students will access the system from a link at the top of the PHSC home page. Please see below: “Virtual Drop-In Advising Appointment”. The student will see this PHSC Virtual Walk-In Advising Lobby Slide once they’ve logged in using the Zoom link (on the right-hand side of the page they are taken to).
Drop/Add PHSC Courses
Classes can only be added up until the first class meets and must be dropped only during the period listed on the PHSC website. Adding and dropping courses, other than courses taken at the high school, is done through WISE.