Dual Enrollment Fall Textbook Return and Spring Pick-Up
Dual Enrollment Textbook Spring 2021 Pick-Up
Dual Enrollment spring textbook pick-up begins this week.
Spring Dual Enrollment textbook pick-up dates have been set. Below are guidelines that must be followed when returning and picking up books.
- Only one person is allowed in the building for return and/or pick-up
- A face covering must be worn
- Social distancing guidelines, 6 feet apart, must be followed.
Click here for the dates, times and locations.
PLEASE NOTE: TEWMS PICK-UP TIMES WILL NOW BE 3:45-6:30, STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON CAMPUS PRIOR TO 3:45. Please review this guidance document prior to pick-up. Pre orders have ended, students who did not complete a pre order form, please use the dates and times on the flyer to receive your materials. You will be issued a voucher for any materials not available upon your arrival.
Spring DE Registration Worksheet has arrived!!!
If you are interested in participating in Dual Enrollment for the Spring 2021 Term, please be aware that the DE Online Registration Worksheet is now available.
New to DE students will need to apply to PHSC using the link in step 1, make an appointment to take the PERT, and get a grade verification sheet from student services at WRHS. The student will take the GPA sheet and a photo ID to PHSC when testing.
- Please note that students who are taking an online course for the first time must complete the online readiness course through Canvas. Completion of the PHSC online readiness course is required prior to registering in any online dual enrollment course. We highly encourage all students to access and complete the online readiness course now.
- Completion of the Student Orientation online is also REQUIRED for all DE students. Students who have not completed this course will not be able to register for Spring courses. Visit https://admissions.phsc.edu/start/high-school/dual-enroll/faq to access directions on how to complete the orientation.
- Students may request advisement appointments with PHSC through November 13th. Beginning November 16th, advisement will only be accessible through the virtual drop-in platform which will be available through the first week of classes (January 15, 2021).
Below is a YouTube video we provide students regarding registering. For DE students, only courses they have been approved for, and have seats available, will show as options for them to register.
For the Spring 2021 Term, only students new to Dual Enrollment will have to take the PERT as one of their requirements. See below for appointments.
PHSC has shared that in-person testing has now been expanded until their remote testing service is launched. Students may register to take the PERT on any campus at https://www2.registerblast.com/phsc/Exam/List.
PHSC has virtual drop-in advising available. As your dual enrollment students are registering for classes if they have questions or difficulties it would be most efficient if they used the virtual advising system. If the advisor working with the student’s needs they can always reach out to the academic advisor assigned to the student’s high school.
Students will access the system from a link at the top of the PHSC home page. Please see below: “Virtual Drop-In Advising Appointment”. The student will see this PHSC Virtual Walk-In Advising Lobby Slide once they’ve logged in using the Zoom link (on the right-hand side of the page they are taken to).