Make sure you look on your Class Canvas Courses for Updates
Student Access to myPascoConnect
- Student Online Portal: myPascoConnect
- General Student Sign On – Username: Student ID Password: (provided to students)
2020-2021 Welcome and Student Expectation Video
Algebra 1: Zoom tutoring available to Algebra 1 students Tuesday/Thursdays at 2:30pm. LINK
All Math: Mu Alpha Theta Individual tutoring anytime. LINK
Science tutoring (biology, chemistry, physics)
Thursdays 2pm-3pm Room 3-103
Tutoring is available and set up through each individual ELA Teacher
Tutoring is available and set up through each individual Teacher, availability is during WIN and some after school
Digital Information Technology, Accounting 1/2 and Digital Design
Students may schedule/sign up for tutoring session(s) after school from 2:45-3:30 for tutoring in Digital Information Technology, Accounting 1 or 2, or Digital Design in room 3-141 on Wednesdays of each week. They must make an appointment with Ms. Donna Fraser by the Tuesday before by sending an email request @ firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by my classroom, room 3-141.
The NAHS will be offering an open studio/art tutoring after school on Tuesdays in room 4-128 2pm to 3 pm
PERT, ASVAB and more
Peer tutoring for PERT, ASVAB, as well as other subjects upon request. During WIN/lunch periods. Contact Mrs. Hensley for more information.
Clubs & Organizations
Meal Delivery Service Policy Students may no longer utilize meal delivery services from local pizza establishments, Uber Eats, or other delivery options during the student day.
Academic Awards Policy Beginning with the 2018-19 school year, we will change the requirements for the Academic Awards. From this year forward, these awards will be based on a 3.5 unweighted cumulative GPA. This change was made due to the fact that quarterly GPA’s do not include online classes or Dual enrollment courses. We hope that this will be more equitable for all of our students.
ACADEMIC INTEGRITY WRHS expects students to act with integrity; therefore, academic dishonesty is NOT tolerated. Academic dishonesty includes forging signatures, cheating or attempting to cheat on an exam, presenting another’s work as one’s own, and one’s work being copied by another. If this occurs, all students involved will face the following consequences:
- 1st offense: Assigned the academic integrity module (must complete to receive credit)
- 2nd offense: redo & 75% of points you actually earned & referral (if you don’t redo, 0%)
- 3rd offense: redo & 50% of points you actually earned & referral (if you don’t redo, 0%)
- 4th+ offense: 0% & referral
*time to redo dependent on assignment & teacher’s discretion
So, don’t cheat. Do your own work. Act with integrity.
Tardy Policy Consequences
Teachers will mark a student tardy for attendance on each occasion.
- 1st Tardy (each class): Teacher reminds student to be on time and the next Tardy is a Lunch Detention
- 2nd Tardy (each class): Teacher assigns Lunch detention.
- -Teacher notifies home and documents
- -Student gets detention slip/note signed and returns it to the teacher, if not complete then a referral is submitted for not serving.
- 3rd+ Tardy (starts school-wide consequences): Teacher submits Tardy referral.
Dress Code Policy Consequences
For all violations the student will be required to change into appropriate clothing
- 1st Violation:
- Verbal Warning
- 2nd Violation:
- Lunch Detention issued by IA or Administrator.
- 3rd Violation:
- After School detentionissued by IA or Administrator
- 4th Violation:
- Saturday School issued by IA or Administrator.
- 5th + Violation:
- A referral will be processed for Defiance by IA or Administrator
Bulls Pride Program
- Link: Are You on Track
School & District Policies
Wiregrass Ranch High School Bulls Pride Program Link: Are You On Track?
- Link: Academic Honor Code
- Link: Dress Code as of 5.24.21
- Link: Make-Up Work Policy
- Link: Meal Delivery Service Policy
- Link: Academic Awards – New Policy
- District Website: Wireless Device District Policy
- District Website: Code of Conduct
- District Website: Computer Policies
Student Counselors/Student Services Information
- Appointments for Student Services Counselor will reopen next school year!
- Student Service & Counselor Contact Information: Counselor & Student Services Contact Information
- General Information Link: Student Counselor & Student Services General Information