Make sure you look on your Class Canvas Courses for Updates
Student Access to myPascoConnect
- Student Online Portal: myPascoConnect
- General Student Sign On – Username: Student ID Password: (provided to students)
2020-2021 Welcome and Student Expectation Video
Students that are seeking tutoring in math can request free tutoring hours from Mu Alpha Theta members. Please complete the following form to request a tutor and we will set up a 1 hour Zoom meeting.
Science National Honors Society will be offering tutoring on Thursdays from 2:15- 3:15 pm. We will have members that will be available to help with science classes. We will have 2 options for people to participate: In-person or Zoom. In-person will be in room 3-103 and for MSOL each teacher will have the tutoring link posted for students in their course.
Clubs & Organizations
- Enjoy these Videos that showcase our 2020-2021 Clubs:
- NHS National Honor Society Information and Application for 2020-2021
- External Website: WRHS Band
- External Website: National Honor Society
- Link: Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- Wiregrass Ranch High School Student Voice Committee
- Student Council accepting applications ( 9/16/20) : Click Here
Meal Delivery Service Policy Students may no longer utilize meal delivery services from local pizza establishments, Uber Eats, or other delivery options during the student day.
Academic Awards Policy Beginning with the 2018-19 school year, we will change the requirements for the Academic Awards. From this year forward, these awards will be based on a 3.5 unweighted cumulative GPA. This change was made due to the fact that quarterly GPA’s do not include online classes or Dual enrollment courses. We hope that this will be more equitable for all of our students.
ACADEMIC INTEGRITY WRHS expects students to act with integrity; therefore, academic dishonesty is NOT tolerated. Academic dishonesty includes forging signatures, cheating or attempting to cheat on an exam, presenting another’s work as one’s own, and one’s work being copied by another. If this occurs, all students involved will face the following consequences:
- 1st offense: Assigned the academic integrity module (must complete to receive credit)
- 2nd offense: redo & 75% of points you actually earned & referral (if you don’t redo, 0%)
- 3rd offense: redo & 50% of points you actually earned & referral (if you don’t redo, 0%)
- 4th+ offense: 0% & referral
*time to redo dependent on assignment & teacher’s discretion
So, don’t cheat. Do your own work. Act with integrity.
Bulls Pride Program
- Link: Are You on Track
School & District Policies
Wiregrass Ranch High School Bulls Pride Program Link: Are You On Track?
- Link: Academic Honor Code
- Link: Dress-Code ,
- Link: Video on Dress Code Please note dates for the end of Q1 have changed since the video, Quarter 1 ends October 16th
- Link: Make-Up Work Policy
- Link: Meal Delivery Service Policy
- Link: Academic Awards – New Policy
- District Website: Wireless Device District Policy
- District Website: Code of Conduct
- District Website: Computer Policies
Student Counselors/Student Services Information
- Appointments for Student Services Counselor will reopen next school year!
- Student Service & Counselor Contact Information: Counselor & Student Services Contact Information
- General Information Link: Student Counselor & Student Services General Information