Frequently Requested Documents & Forms
Office of Student Services and Student Counselors
Student Counselors & Office of Student Services Directory
Our staff provides counseling services to students. We are here to enroll students in school, place them in appropriate classes, and help them meet their academic goals. Registering for classes and schedule changes are managed by a student counselor. Common reasons to schedule an appointment are because: a student is behind in grade-level credits, a student is creating his or her high school mapping, or graduation planning. We have other resources to help our students and families. We can provide sources for tutoring, crisis intervention, parenting, abuse, and mental health counseling/therapy, just to name a few. Our school is also staffed with a Social Worker and School Psychologist who may be able to help with further services.
Student Counselor Appointment Requests
Student Services Counselor Appointment Requests will re-open next school year.
For registration questions, please contact Tanya Hilton at 813-346-6009 or email: email@example.com. In order to provide the best quality service to families, we ask that you submit only fully complete packets. Registration packets can be downloaded or picked up in the Student Services Office. Please be sure to review and complete all 11 pages before the packet is submitted or prior to your appointment if applicable. We are not able to process incomplete packets and will delay the student’s registration. The inclusion of an official transcript and final report card indicating promotion will help to ensure that the student is properly placed in classes for the upcoming school year.
Other Related Documents and Links
- Parent Information Card This is an online form. Information provided will be used in the event of a school wide emergency. All Parents/Guardians are required to complete.
- Waiver of Academic Placement 2018-2019 (pdf) This waiver request is used when parents are in disagreement with the school’s recommendation for placement of their child in the course sequence.
- Media Release Opt-Out Form (pdf) If filled out, your child’s picture will not be taken or posted.
- Early Release / Late Arrival Form (pdf) Permission request for late arrival/early dismissal for the School Year.
Academic Course Related Links and Documents
- Wiregrass Ranch High School Tutoring 2018 (doc)
- Link: WRHS Dual Enrollment Information
- Link: WRHS Academies
- Link: WRHS iPad Program Applications
- Link: WRHS Peer Program
- External Link: Pasco eSchool Registration
Attendance & Other Forms
- Link: Parking at the Ranch
- Wiregrass Ranch High School Contact: Liz DeSimone firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of Address
Planning to move? Proof of residency is required for all students that have moved to a new address. Pasco County School District requires 3 proofs of residency. Proof of residency documents are listed below. No other proof of residency will be accepted.
- Please provide evidence of owned or leased residence: Copy of deed or property tax assessment records, current lease or rental agreement or notarized letter from the landlord.
- Please provide one of these: Copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service
- Please provide one of these: Copy of one of the following current documents supporting stated address: Auto registration, Florida Driver’s License, Florida ID card or voter registration.
Parent Conference Requests
Before scheduling a conference, please email the teacher with your concerns or leave a message for the teacher through our front office at 813-346-6000. Your message will be forwarded to the teacher. Once you’ve tried to resolve the issue by email or phone and still would like to meet to discuss your concerns, please contact Student Services at 813-346-6011 to schedule a conference, or email Ms. Nemeth at email@example.com. Please note that conferences are held at 7 am or 2 pm. We request that the student be present at the conference.
Graduation – Senior Information
College & Career Planning
College Related Links and Documents
WRHS Adult Education Contact: Liz Desimone at firstname.lastname@example.org
District Website: Transportation Information
WRHS School Contact: Liz Desimone at email@example.com