In order to protect the health and safety of employees, staff, and students, all those who access Pasco County School locations must self-screen for symptoms and other risk factors of COVID-19 daily. If you answer YES to any of the questions, you should NOT be on a school campus or school district office. All three self-screeners – the Student Self-Screener, the Employee Self-Screener, and the Visitor Self-Screener – are accessible from the district’s COVID-19 protocols page and are posted on each school web page.

Office of Student Services and Student Counselors

Student Counselors & Office of Student Services Directory 
Our staff provides counseling services to students. We are here to enroll students in school, place them in appropriate classes, and help them meet their academic goals. Common reasons to schedule an appointment are because: a student is behind in grade-level credits, a student is creating his or her high school mapping, or graduation planning. We have other resources to help our students and families. We can provide sources for tutoring, crisis intervention, parenting, abuse, and mental health counseling/therapy, just to name a few. Our school is also staffed with a Social Worker and School Psychologist who may be able to help with further services.

Student Counselor Appointment Requests

Student Services Counselor Appointment CLICK HERE

This link is for student requests only. Parents, please email the school counselor with your questions or concerns.

Course Offerings 2021-2022 

Is This Course for Me links Click on the link to the left to learn about some of the courses offered at WRHS! 

Course Selection Planning Sheet 2021 2022 020921 Page One 

Course Selection Electives Planning Sheet 2021 2022 020921 Page Two

WRHS Student’s, if you have any questions as you look for courses for the 2021-2022 School Year, reach out to your school counselors through the link on the left of this page. 

High School Course Catalog

Journalism program application 21-22

Click here to view the AP flyer with Links to the presentations

Curious about Advanced Placement or Dual Enrollment? Click Here: AP DE Showcase Presentation to learn more.


2021 – 2022 Registrations 

Starting May 17th, registrations for the 2021-2022 school year will be completed by appointments at the school.  Please email Mrs. Stephenson at to request an appointment.  Fully completed registration packets may also be dropped off in the Student Services office if you do not require immediate assistance.  The registration packet is available below.  This packet includes required documentation (ie: current driver’s license, lease/mortgage, etc).  Face coverings are strongly encouraged for all visitors.

Link to WRHS Registration Page

Other Related Documents and Links

Academic Course Related Links and Documents

Attendance and Tardy Policy

 Attendance/Tardy Policy & Related Forms – will be updated soon for the 2021-2022 school year

Change of Address

Planning to move? Proof of residency is required for all students that have moved to a new address. Pasco County School District requires 3 proofs of residency. Proof of residency documents are listed below.  No other proof of residency will be accepted.

  1. Please provide evidence of owned or leased residence: Copy of deed or property tax assessment records, current lease or rental agreement or notarized letter from the landlord.
  2. Please provide one of these: Copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service
  3. Please provide one of these: Copy of one of the following current documents supporting stated address: Auto registration, Florida Driver’s License, Florida ID card or voter registration.

Parent Conference Requests

Before scheduling a conference, please email the teacher with your concerns or leave a message for the teacher through our front office at 813-346-6000.  Your message will be forwarded to the teacher.  Once you’ve tried to resolve the issue by email or phone and still would like to meet to discuss your concerns, please contact Student Services at 813-346-6011 to schedule a conference.  Please note that conferences are held at 2:15 pm and are virtual at this time.

Graduation – Senior Information

Wiregrass Ranch High School Link: Senior Information
District Website: Graduation and Assessment Requirements

College & Career Planning

Link: College & Career Planning 2.0

College Related Links and Documents

Link: Transcript Request Rev_May 2018
Link: ACT SAT Information
Link: Community Service Hours Information & Forms
Link: Financial Aid

Adult Education

WRHS Adult Education Contact: Liz Desimone at


District Website: Transportation Information
WRHS School Contact: Liz Desimone at