Office of Student Services and Student Counselors
Student Counselors & Office of Student Services Directory
Our staff provides counseling services to students. We are here to enroll students in school, place them in appropriate classes, and help them meet their academic goals. Registering for classes and schedule changes are managed by a student counselor. Common reasons to schedule an appointment are because: a student is behind in grade-level credits, a student is creating his or her high school mapping, or graduation planning. We have other resources to help our students and families. We can provide sources for tutoring, crisis intervention, parenting, abuse, and mental health counseling/therapy, just to name a few. Our school is also staffed with a Social Worker and School Psychologist who may be able to help with further services.
Student Counselor Appointment Requests
Student Services Counselor Appointment Requests will re-open next school year! Have a great summer, Bulls!
Course Offerings 2020-2021
Registration packet – Download file
All 2020 – 2021 registrations are being processed virtually, until further notice.
Welcome to THE RANCH
Registration Packet: Click Here
Welcome to Wiregrass Ranch High School!
We are excited to welcome you to our campus, but for now we’ll have to complete the process by email and zoom. For registration questions, please contact our Registrar Ms. Tanya Hilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to provide the best quality service to our students and families, we ask that you submit only fully complete registration packets and course selection sheets.
- Registration packets can be downloaded here. Please be sure to review and complete all 13 pages before the packet is submitted and include all documents required. For your convenience, these are stated on the first page of the registration packet.
- Please do not submit incomplete registration packets, as they are not able to be processed and will delay your registration timeline.
- Providing your student’s high school transcript (if applicable) and the first semester and third quarter report cards will assist in placement and prevent many issues, including incorrect placement, potential delays with graduation, and unnecessary schedule changes when we receive official records from the previous school.
- Once your packet is complete and verified by Ms. Hilton, one of our school counselors will reach out to you to set up a Zoom conference so the courses selected for next year can be verified and inputted. Be sure to review the courses and submit this document along with your packet.
- Finally, we anticipate that schedules will be available immediately prior to the beginning of the school year. Be sure to visit the school’s website regularly and listen for our School Messenger calls for more information as we near August 10th.
Other Related Documents and Links
- Parent Information Card This is an online form. Information provided will be used in the event of a school wide emergency. All Parents/Guardians are required to complete.
- Information on Achieve3000 Literacy: Achieve 3000 LIteracy
- Waiver Academic Placement 2020-2021 (pdf) This waiver request is used when parents are in disagreement with the school’s recommendation for placement of their child in the course sequence.
- Media Release Opt-Out Form (pdf) If filled out, your child’s picture will not be taken or posted.
- Early Release Late Arrival 2020-2021 updated 062320 Permission request for late arrival/early dismissal for the School Year.
- Mental Health State Mandate 2020 (pdf)
Academic Course Related Links and Documents
- Wiregrass Ranch High School Tutoring 2018 (doc)
- Link: WRHS Dual Enrollment Information
- Link: WRHS Academies
- Link: WRHS iPad Program Applications
- Link: WRHS Peer Program
- External Link: Pasco eSchool Registration
Attendance & Other Forms
Link: Parking at the Ranch Wiregrass Ranch High School Contact: Liz DeSimone email@example.com
Change of Address
Planning to move? Proof of residency is required for all students that have moved to a new address. Pasco County School District requires 3 proofs of residency. Proof of residency documents are listed below. No other proof of residency will be accepted.
- Please provide evidence of owned or leased residence: Copy of deed or property tax assessment records, current lease or rental agreement or notarized letter from the landlord.
- Please provide one of these: Copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service
- Please provide one of these: Copy of one of the following current documents supporting stated address: Auto registration, Florida Driver’s License, Florida ID card or voter registration.
Parent Conference Requests
Before scheduling a conference, please email the teacher with your concerns or leave a message for the teacher through our front office at 813-346-6000. Your message will be forwarded to the teacher. Once you’ve tried to resolve the issue by email or phone and still would like to meet to discuss your concerns, please contact Student Services at 813-346-6011 to schedule a conference, or email Ms. Nemeth at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that conferences are held at 7 am or 2 pm. We request that the student be present at the conference.
Graduation – Senior Information
College & Career Planning
College Related Links and Documents
WRHS Adult Education Contact: Liz Desimone at email@example.com
District Website: Transportation Information
WRHS School Contact: Liz Desimone at firstname.lastname@example.org