Office of Student Services and Student Counselors
Student Counselors & Office of Student Services Directory
Our staff provides counseling services to students. We are here to enroll students in school, place them in appropriate classes, and help them meet their academic goals. Common reasons to schedule an appointment are because: a student is behind in grade-level credits, a student is creating his or her high school mapping, or graduation planning. We have other resources to help our students and families. We can provide sources for tutoring, crisis intervention, parenting, abuse, and mental health counseling/therapy, just to name a few. Our school is also staffed with a Social Worker and School Psychologist who may be able to help with further services.
Student Counselor Appointment Requests
Student Services Counselor Appointment CLICK HERE
This link is for student requests only. Parents please email the school counselor with your questions or concerns.
Course Offerings 2021-2022
Is This Course for Me links Click on the link to the left to learn about some of the courses offered at WRHS!
WRHS Student’s, if you have any questions as you look for courses for the 2021-2022 School Year, reach out to your school counselors through the link on the left of this page.
Curious about Advanced Placement or Dual Enrollment? Click Here: AP DE Showcase Presentation to learn more.
Registration packet – Download file
2020 – 2021 Registrations
Starting September 8th, registrations will be completed by appointment at the school. Please email Mrs. Hilton at email@example.com with your phone number so she can call you to set up a registration appointment. We are asking that only ONE parent and the student come to the school at the appointment time. When you come in for your appointment please have your fully completed registration packet with you, along with copies of the required documentation (i.e. current driver’s license, lease/mortagage, etc). We do require all visitors to the campus to wear a mask. Once Mrs. Hilton has reviewed the packet to ensure completeness, the parent can leave the student to wait for the schedule. The grade level counselor will develop the schedule and have a peer in Student Services give your student a tour.
We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented school year.
Other Related Documents and Links
- Parent Information Card This is an online form. Information provided will be used in the event of a school wide emergency. All Parents/Guardians are required to complete.
- Information on Achieve3000 Literacy: Achieve 3000 LIteracy
- Waiver Academic Placement 2020-2021 (pdf) This waiver request is used when parents are in disagreement with the school’s recommendation for placement of their child in the course sequence.
- Media Release Opt-Out Form (pdf) If filled out, your child’s picture will not be taken or posted.
- Early Release Late Arrival for the 2021-2022 school year is not available at this time.
- Mental Health State Mandate 2020 (pdf)
Academic Course Related Links and Documents
- Wiregrass Ranch High School Tutoring 2018 (doc)
- Link: WRHS Dual Enrollment Information
- Link: WRHS Academies
- Link: WRHS iPad Program Applications
- Link: WRHS Peer Program
- External Link: Pasco eSchool Registration
Attendance & Other Forms
Link: Parking at the Ranch Wiregrass Ranch High School Contact: Liz DeSimone firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of Address
Planning to move? Proof of residency is required for all students that have moved to a new address. Pasco County School District requires 3 proofs of residency. Proof of residency documents are listed below. No other proof of residency will be accepted.
- Please provide evidence of owned or leased residence: Copy of deed or property tax assessment records, current lease or rental agreement or notarized letter from the landlord.
- Please provide one of these: Copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service
- Please provide one of these: Copy of one of the following current documents supporting stated address: Auto registration, Florida Driver’s License, Florida ID card or voter registration.
Parent Conference Requests
Before scheduling a conference, please email the teacher with your concerns or leave a message for the teacher through our front office at 813-346-6000. Your message will be forwarded to the teacher. Once you’ve tried to resolve the issue by email or phone and still would like to meet to discuss your concerns, please contact Student Services at 813-346-6011 to schedule a conference. Please note that conferences are held at 2:15 pm and are virtual at this time.
Graduation – Senior Information
College & Career Planning
College Related Links and Documents
WRHS Adult Education Contact: Liz Desimone at email@example.com
District Website: Transportation Information
WRHS School Contact: Liz Desimone at firstname.lastname@example.org