Bulls PRIDE Program 2017-2018
Are You “On Track”?
Program Related Documents
[ilink url=”wrhs/2017/10/Bulls-PRIDE-Letter-Rev1.pdf” style=”download”]Bulls Pride “On-Track” Community Letter[/ilink]
[ilink url=”http://wrhs.pasco.k12.fl.us/mform/view.php?id=37234″]Online Appeal Form for “On-Track” Program[/ilink]
Description of Program
Earning a Wristband
Students who are “On Track” in all of the four categories will earn a Bulls Pride wrist band.
- GPA: 2.0 cumulative unweighted
- Credits: no missing credits
- Attendance: fewer than 5 unexcused absences per quarter
- Discipline: no level 2 or 3 referrals
Issuing a Wristband
Bulls PRIDE “On Track” wrist bands will be issued once per quarter.
Lost wrist bands will not be replaced until the following quarter if the student maintains “On Track” status.
Students Who Are On Track
Students with Bulls PRIDE wrist bands will have access to privileges on campus:
- Eat lunch outside
- Media lunch pass
- Attend field trips and extracurricular activities
- Free snack coupon
- Free entry to designated sporting events and other after school activities
Students with Bulls PRIDE wrist bands will have the opportunity to win:
- Free yearbooks
- Free homecoming tickets
- Free prom tickets or WRHS spirit wear
- A priority parking space
- And more!
Earning Back “On Track Status”
Students can earn back “On Track” status in the following ways:
- GPA: earn no Ds or Fs on the previous quarter’s report card
- Credits: upon successful recovery of missing credits
- Attendance: making up 4 hours per each unexcused absence in:
- Academic Lunch
- After School Detention
- Saturday School
- Work Detail/Campus Community Service
- Discipline: determined by administration through referral appeal process or Bulls Pride appeal process
Students wishing to earn back their “On Track” status must complete an appeal form.
When will privileges be revoked?
- Student receives a level 2 or 3 referral
- Allows another student to use their wrist band
- Abuses or fails to follow directions or policies associated with “On Track” privileges
- Student does not meet attendance requirements
- At the Semester
- Student GPA falls below a 2.0
- Falls behind in credits
- Students who are not “On Track” will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities including field trips and school dances.