Class of 2020
- RSVP For the July 31st Graduation at WRHS Here: RSVP Form for Class of 2020 Graduation
- Gigante Productions will be at your graduation to take both the diploma photo and an individual/family photo off stage.
Please follow these steps to view your Graduation images:
1. Go to our website – www.giganteproductions.com
2. Click on Order My Portraits (top right side)
3. Click on View and Order Portraits
4. Enter Online Code or Keyword: Wiregrass
5. Click on the Gallery – Receiving Diploma, Senior with Diploma or Candid’s
- Senior Timeline updated regularly throughout the school year. Please download for specific dates & detailed information.
- District Website Graduation Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions for the Class of 2020: Senior FAQ
Congratulations to the WRHS Class of 2020
Commencement Ceremony Guidelines
Click here for the flyer: WRHS Graduation Guidelines
July 31st at 7:30 PM at the WRHSHS Stadium, Rain Date is August 1st at 9:00 AM at the WRHS Stadium
Actions and Items that ARE ALLOWED
- Family appropriate congratulatory signs/banners
- Vehicle decorations
- Window paint on private vehicles
- Happy faces
Actions and Items that are NOT ALLOWED
- No alcohol, tobacco, vaping, drugs, pets, fireworks, or weapons
- Streamers, silly string, smoke, inflatable objects, or water toys
- Approaching other graduates and families during the ceremony
- Congregating or group gatherings before or after the ceremony
- Leaving prior to the conclusion of the ceremony.
Dress Code for the Ceremony
- Graduates can walk in carrying their gown as we know it will be hotter than normal outside.
- Graduates should wear school appropriate clothing underneath their gowns. Typically, we would ask young men to wear a shirt and tie, but it will be hot. In this case, we suggest a t-shirt with sleeves (no tank tops) or polo shirt with a collar. We also ask that young men wear pants because it looks better with a gown on, but pants, jeans, shorts are all acceptable. We would also encourage comfortable shoes. Typically, we would ask young ladies to wear a dress, skirt, or pants. In this case, you are welcome to wear shorts or jeans. We would also encourage comfortable shoes.
Pre-Ceremony Preparation, Parking, & Arrival
- Please arrive at the WRHS Stadium beginning at 6:45 PM.
- Please go to the restroom prior to coming to the ceremony.
- Please bring a pen or pencil to complete your walk card.
- Please bring your cell phone and cameras to take pictures.
- Please bring bottled water, juice, Gatorade/Powerade, soda. All items must be in sealed/unopened containers upon entry.
- Please leave bags in cars.
- Please park in the Student Parking Lot or the Faculty Parking Lot
- Upon arrival, you will enter through the Emergency Gate near the Fieldhouse
- Students and their two guests must have masks on when entering.
- Please practice Social Distancing as you enter the WRHS Stadium.
- Please go to the seat triads that are open and closest to the stage.
Commencement Ceremony Expectations
- The Commencement Ceremony will start at 7:30PM and end at approximately 9:30PM.
- The ceremony will consist of speeches, reading of names, and the turning of tassels.
- Please remain in your seat until you are directed to approach the stage and then return to your seat afterward, maintaining social distancing expectations.
- Graduates and their guests will not be allowed to congregate following the ceremony.
- Graduates and their guests will exit campus at the conclusion of ceremony via the gates that they entered to maintain CDC guidelines. Rows will be released individually. Please exit campus as quickly as possible.
- You are encouraged to live stream and/or share pictures of the ceremony.
Protocols for Walking Across the Stage
- Graduates should wear their masks as they approach the stage.
- Bring your Walk Card with your name on it and with it spelled phonetically so that the readers can pronounce it correctly. Please write legibly and make sure your name is large enough for the reader to see easily.
- Please hand the reader the card.
- If necessary, please say your name to the reader so that it is pronounced correctly.
- As you walk across the stage, you may remove your mask for pictures.
- Do not approach any administration, faculty, and staff members who are on the stage. Please maintain social distancing.
- White will hand you your diploma cover.
- Hold it in front of you so that you can have your picture taken. During the ceremony, Gigante will be on-site to take pictures (candids and diploma cover). Their website and link will be provided to families who would like to purchase photos. Parents will have opportunities during the ceremony to take pictures as well (with respect to the ceremony).
- Return to your seat following pictures and remain there for the remainder of the ceremony.
Diploma Pick Up
- If you have not picked up your diploma, we will have them available at concession stand after the ceremony. Please maintain social distancing expectations in line while you pick up your diplomas and other items.
- If you have not cleared your debt, you will need to come to campus Monday through Thursday from 10AM to 2PM to pick up your diploma and return items or pay for them.
Congratulations, WRHS Class of 2020!
Share your pictures and videos on Twitter and Instagram!
Use the hashtag #2020BullsGraduate
Self Enroll in the Class of 2020 Canvas Course
CANVAS COURSE: Enroll in Class 2020 Canvas Course: Please make sure you are logged into myPascoConnect and enrolled in your grade level course! Throughout the year, class sponsors, guidance and administration will communicate important grade level information that will be important to you. This course has enabled open enrollment. Students can self-enroll in this course.