Welcome WRHS Bull Parents. The parent page was created especially for you. It should provide you with all the Bulls information you need to get you and your family through the school year.
Early Priority Registration is available from June 5th through July 31st:
- Parents can drop off fully completed registration packets (available for download here) in Student Services between 8 am and 5 pm Mondays through Thursdays.
- Packets that are found to be incomplete will not be processed and parents will receive a phone call notifying them of the missing documents.
- Please do not forget to include transcripts and a final report card indicating promotion. This will allow a more complete and accurate schedule to be developed.
- Please be sure to review and complete all 20 pages before the packet is dropped off.
- Families who register during this time frame will be able to pick up a schedule during our Orientation Day (August 8th). Students may also pay fees, select a locker, receive a school tour, pay for a PE uniform, and get other school related information.
- Be sure to take advantage of our VIP Registration period!
Late Registration August 1st and County Wide Registration August 8th:
- Parents who were not able to register during the Early Registration period are able to register on either August 1st or August 8th.
- Please bring the fully completed registration packet (available for download here) to our Media Center (Building 5) from 8 am to 12 pm. Packets will be processed in a first come first served manner.
- Families who register on these two days will be able to pick the schedule on the first day of school
- Ipad Application
- Student Success Plan 2016-2017
- Academic Honor Code
- Parents, with the implementation of myStudent, address and bus route data are now available electronically through the parent portal. Parents are to verify their address and bus routes through their portal. If you have not created a parent account, you can do that through the “Parent” link on the district website. Thank you, Student Services Team
- Lunch Payment-Online
- Bell Schedule
- PTSA: www.wiregrassptsa.org
- Access your student’s grades and assignments: myPascoConnect
- Volunteer Information
- Transcript Request
- Parent Information Card Required-All Parents/Guardians
- Media Release Opt-Out Form *Opt-out: If filled out, your child’s picture will not be taken or posted.
- Google Drive Consent
- Off Campus Permission Form Grades 10th-12th
- Off Campus Permission Form Grade 9th
- Waiver of Academic Placement