Wiregrass Ranch High School Bulls Pride Program
For additional information, please contact Ms.Taylor at email@example.com or call 813-346-6000
Please see Ms. Taylor or your grade level administrator if you need assistance with the appeals process. Online Bulls Pride Appeals Form
Are You On Track?
- GPA: 2.0 cumulative unweighted
- Credits: no missing credits
- Attendance: fewer than 5 unexcused absences per quarter or the equivalent in class periods per quarter
- Discipline: no level 2 or 3 referrals
Students who are “On Track” in all of the four categories will earn a Bulls PRIDE wrist band. Students with Bulls PRIDE wrist bands will have access to privileges on campus:
- Eat lunch in designated Bulls Pride areas
- Media lunch pass
- Attend field trips and extracurricular activities
- Free snack coupon
- Free entry to designated sporting events and other after school activities
- The opportunity to win:
- Free yearbook
- Free homecoming tickets
- Free prom tickets
- WRHS spirit wear
- And more!
Bulls PRIDE “On Track” wrist bands will be issued once per quarter.Lost wrist bands will not be replaced until the following quarter if the student maintains “On Track” status.
Not “On Track”? Earn it back!
Students can earn back “On Track” status in the following ways:
GPA: earn no Ds or Fs on the previous quarter’s report card
Credits: upon successful recovery of missing credits
Attendance: making up 4 hours per each unexcused absence in:
- After School Detention
- Saturday School
- Work Detail/Campus Community Service
Discipline: determined by administration through referral appeal process or Bulls Pride appeal process
Students wishing to earn back their “On Track” status must complete the appeal form located
on the school website.
When will privileges be revoked?
- Student receives a level 2 or 3 referral
- Allows another student to use their wrist band
- Abuses or fails to follow directions or policies associated with “On Track” privileges
- Student does not meet attendance requirements
At the Semester
- Student GPA falls below a 2.0
- Falls behind in credits
Students who are not “On Track” will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities including field trips and school dances.