Registration for School Year 2018-2019
Registration Packets 2018-2019 – Download file
For registration questions, please contact Tanya Hilton at 813-346-6009 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to provide the best quality service to families, we ask that you submit only fully complete packets. Registration packets can be downloaded or picked up in the Student Services Office. Please be sure to review and complete all 11 pages before the packet is submitted or prior to your appointment if applicable. We are not able to process incomplete packets and will delay the student’s registration. The inclusion of an official transcript and final report card indicating promotion will help to ensure that the student is properly placed in classes for the upcoming school year.
Registering August 14th and beyond
Please contact Ms. Hilton for an appointment. 813-346-6009.
Other Related Documents and Links
- Parent Information Card This is an online form. Information provided will be used in the event of a school wide emergency. All Parents/Guardians are required to complete.
- Waiver of Academic Placement 2018-2019 (pdf) This waiver request is used when parents are in disagreement with the school’s recommendation for placement of their child in the course sequence.
- Media Release Opt-Out Form (pdf) If filled out, your child’s picture will not be taken or posted.
- Early Release / Late Arrival Form (pdf) Permission request for late arrival/early dismissal for the School Year.
Registering May through June 5th
Fully completed packets may be dropped off between the hours of 7am and 2pm Mondays through Fridays. Mrs. Hilton is available by appointment only – please contact her directly to set up an appointment, Tanya Hilton at 813-346-6009 or email: email@example.com.
☀ Priority Registration June 6th through July 25th
Fully completed packets may be dropped off between the hours of 7am and 4pm Mondays through Thursdays. There will be a limited number of appointments during this time when parents and students can meet with the registrar and a school counselor. The following days and times are available by appointment ONLY:
- June 6th 8:00 – 12:00
- June 19th 8:00 – 1:00
- June 27th 8:00 – 1:00
- July 18th 8:00 – 1:00
Families who register with fully complete packets during this time will be able to pick up a schedule during our Orientation Day, August 7th. Orientation Day will also afford them the opportunity to pay school fees, get a tour, and select a locker.
Registering July 26th through August 7th
Students who register during this period will pick up their schedules the first day of school.
- New Student Registration Day on July 26th for those families who were not able to register prior to July 26th. This day will be on a first come-first served basis in the Media Center at Wiregrass Ranch High School from 9:00 to 2:00. Counselors will be on hand to meet with families if requested.
- July 30th through August 2nd, families will be able to drop off fully completed packets between the hours of 7am and 4pm.
- 2nd New Student Registration Day on August 7th for families who were not able to register prior to August 6th. This day will be on a first come-first served basis in the Media Center at Wiregrass Ranch High School from 9:00 to 2:00. Counselors will be on hand to meet with families if requested.
- Orientation Day is August 7th, so families who registered with fully complete packets prior to will be able to attend and enjoy orientation!
Registering August 8th through August 10th
Fully completed packets may be dropped off between the hours of 7:30am and 1:00pm.
Schedules will be available on the first day of school.