Students are encouraged to visit Student Services and look through the Scholarship Drawer in the computer lab! There are several files for scholarships for you to review!
Pay for College – Plan Early for Financial Aid
- Nov-Jan Bulletin
- United States Department of Education: Student Aid on the Web
- The FAFSA 4caster
- Bright Futures
- College Cost Calculator
- Wiregrass Foundation
Scholarship Search Sites
- The Sallie Mae Fund
- Latino College Dollars
- Scholarship America.org
- Student Scholarships.org
Financial Aid Information
- Timeline: High School Timeline.
- Financial Aid Overview: Overview of Financial Aid Information.
- College Prep Checklist: How to get ready academically and financially.
- Do You Need Monday for College? Federal State Aid at a Glance: Basic overview of aid and application process.
- Funding Your Education: The Guide to Federal Student Aid: Understanding the financial aid process and maximizing resources on our website.
- Your Federal Student Loans: Federal loan and dept management information.
- FAFSA on the Web Worksheet: Preview of the FAFSA questions.
- Completing the FAFSA: Detailed instructions for every FAFSA question.
- Direct Loan Basics for Students: Direct Subsidized & Unsubsidized Loans: Brief introduction to direct loans for students.
- Direct Loan Basics for Parents: Direct PLUS Loans: Brief introduction to direct loans for your parents.
- FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- StudentAid: Assistance Completing the FAFSA
- American Council on Education: Resources to help you understand the student aid process.
A student may not submit a FAFSA application for the new year of processing before January 1 (January 3 for electronic applications) or after the deadline which usually is at the end of June. Check the deadlines for the year the student is applying. Keep in mind that eligibility does not continue year to year, and a FAFSA or Renewal FAFSA needs to be filled each year.